Monday, June 29, 2015

Happy!!!

End of the day
So... this week.
Well... by the end of last night we had only taught 21 lessons this week... and I was kinda feeling like... What the heck? Is that all??? But then I remembered the days where we would be happy to have a week with 15 lessons... I guess it's because the better you do, the more you expect of yourself. But this week was full of random other things that did not consist of teaching. Like Sister Grow had to go to "train the trainer" and I had to go and take my driving test... which I failed....
But then I passed it this morning! Happy days!
Driving test - Passed :)

I'm going to use the fact that it was my first time driving in over a year, and then it was also on the wrong side of the road on the wrong side of the car... as my excuse for failing the first time!!

I don’t have much time to do this since I took time to do my test this morning... but we had an amazing week! I'm excited for my new area and companion.
Last few days with Sis. Grow


This gospel makes me so happy!! 

I love the people I have met here in these 2 wards and I'm gonna miss them, But this time I feel like it's ok to leave.
Hope and Charlie Winkler

Griffin Winkler

The Berhman family

Bishop Ebersohl of the 6th Ward - 'coolest person ever'
 

I hope you all know that I love you!

I love this church and I love sharing the gospel with those around us!!  I am so happy!


I never thought I would ever be this happy! Ever! I was ready to carry over how miserable I was into a mission, and just hate life forever more... but I'm so happy here serving the Lord. I could never have imagined the joy I would have when I first filled in those papers.

I always felt like "the Gospel is true so suffer through" and for a large part I guess that's true! Living the Gospel can be hard... But it's worth it and it will, eventually, if not right away, bring you joy!!
I promise!


Well... This is it for now!
Sis Bentham is on her way home

With Sis Bristow and Sis Hall (back) at Manitou Springs
 

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

X

Sister Botts.
Sunset over the mountains
 

No comments:

Post a Comment